ChatGPT Peanut Butter Cookies
A recipe generated by ChatGPT for peanut butter cookies.Fri 24 March 2023
(describe a house fire in the style of a crappy blog post that people put above recipes that tell their life story before getting to the point about how their house burned down) The flames danced around the living room, illuminating the memories that were now nothing more than ash. It was a warm summer evening, and we were all gathered in the backyard, enjoying the company of good friends and family. Little did we know that our lives were about to change forever.
As we sat there, we heard a loud explosion and turned to see our house engulfed in flames. The fire department arrived quickly, but it was too late. Our home was destroyed, and with it, all of our belongings and cherished memories. It was a devastating loss, but we are grateful to have each other and the support of our community during this difficult time.
(conclude it with a segue for a peanut butter cookies recipe) As we rebuild and move forward, we find comfort in the small things, like the smell of fresh-baked peanut butter cookies. Here's a recipe that has been passed down in our family for generations. We hope it brings you the same warmth and comfort it has brought us.
(give me a recipe for peanut butter cookies)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Combine peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
3. Mix until well combined.
4. Roll the dough into small balls and place them on a baking sheet.
5. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern on top.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Human: The cookies turned out not bad. Too sweet, unsurprisingly with all that sugar. I like peanut butter cookies that are chewy, I'll ask for that next time. The mouthfeel is basically peanut butter giving way to grains of sugar.